Saturday, October 2, 2010

Snippets of sukkot

This sukkot was epic!!! Over 3 days I managed to eat 6 big meals, attend shul and occasionally sleep. On Sunday I opted for somewhat less food and somewhat more drinking, as I enjoyed the best sukkah party in the world. There were plenty of musicians, bongo drums, cute children, cool sukkot to visit, and awesome people to chill with. The pictures are on facebook, if you feel like stalking me.

I had three days of work this week before it was time for more holidays. I danced like crazy on simchat torah, ate plenty of food, and killed my legs. I now have a very interesting hobble going.

I discovered a garden, a real garden with trees and plants and bees!!! Now I live in a concrete jungle the highlight of my life is finding a garden...I am tempted to set up a little house somewhere out the back and hope the owner doesn't notice.
In three weeks time I am spending a shabbat in the country which is another big highlight, I will actually be able to look somewhere without seeing a building!!!

I think that's about it for me, I'm not in much of a rambling mood tonight sorry guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment