Sunday, June 20, 2010

Update

I have some very good news this week. I am well! For those of you who have not heard my whinging I have had a cold for over two weeks, not bad enough to take time off work but not well enough to have a social life. It happens to have just abaited in time for me to start full time work, while this is great news for my work it is a tad frustrating for me.
Other than this I am contemplating moving, I think the guy down the hall may have some serious problems. I know I talk to myself but this guy really does take the cake, he starts at about 6 in the morning and talks about anything and everything for the entire day. He also manages to put approximately 10 wine bottles in the recycling a week which is a tad concerning, and he gets very angry (ammusingly so) when you raise the issue of anything he could do better, and since there are a lot of those it isn't the greatest living situation. I have put a complaint in to the housing people here, unfortunately my landlord can't just kick him out due to his 'rights.' However, I'm hoping my rights and the rights of the other tenant might trump his and I might not have to move.
Failing this I have a couple of friends wanting to move somewhere plus my roomate here, so we can at least fill a four bedroom place somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling better =) I hope the guy sorts himself out, having to move again would kinda suck. Although, you will be getting good at it by now!

    ReplyDelete