Thursday, June 3, 2010

Helllllloooooooo


So yes I am slack at blogging but I have an excuse. If you haven't noticed yet, with me there is always a reason and if there isn't there will be!!! Anyway up until now I haven't had internet, to get it I had to go to the library or use my flatmates. This was fine until I started work, at which point I didn't really have the spare time to sit online at the library for hours.



The news is I HAVE INTERNET!!!! My new best friend is a white plastic stick, it plugs into my computer and very nicely provides me a connection to the rest of the world. I think it is possible that I am addicted to the internet, the withdrawl symptoms were not nice and I was very quick to return to the habit, however I don't think it's too dangerous so I plan to keep my white stick friend for a very long time!



In other news, I ate the best pizza in the world tonight. I fully recommend Shemesh pizza's and if anyone wants to go out for one with me I will make myself available.

No comments:

Post a Comment