Sunday, July 11, 2010

Home time :)

Today I accidentally went back to NZ. It cost me $3.80 for a return ticket and took approximately 15 minutes to get there. Yup I finally found a mall :) :) :)
I was expecting the mall to be a bit different from NZ. I must admit it did have a few more stories to it than the chch ones, and the train station at the bottom was a novelty. Beyond that, the shops were pretty much identical. There was even a NZ Natural stall!!!! I honestly felt like I was home. Aus is missing one important red shop...I had to go on a very big walk outside the mall to find an equivalent. Now I truly feel like I have found my feet!
Combined with this I had an amazing Friday! I ran the room in the afternoon, the children didn't get enough sleep and it was a short day...In other words everything should have fallen to pieces but IT DIDN'T! The children were calm and happy, everything got done on time, my mat session went well and they all went home smiling. I even got a hug from my boss at the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment