Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sapir is HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
She came on Thursday night. Sadly my Hebrew had disappeared. I couldn't understand anything. Now I can but I really have to work to understand the conversation. I dreamt in Hebrew on Friday night which was very exciting, well in my dream I spoke Hebrew and everyone else spoke English but still I was speaking in full sentences. Also Shannon came earlier this week, so I have had a big friends week. Shannon has disappeared now but Sapir is here for another two weeks. Apparently according to my awful friends I now have a bit of an australian accent, and with Sapir here I have begun dropping my h. Which makes me want to keep typing ere instead of here.
I will write more later, it is rather difficult to write in english while communicating in Hebrew.

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, I miss the days living with you when you were in Hebrew mode...conversations were always very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...it's back. Or rather my English has just gone! I hav to find the most obscure words to say the most simple things!

    ReplyDelete